- JigSawedME is a program that lets you turn pictures on your computer into fun to solve puzzles.
- You can open most image formats and resizes as necessary.
- Allows changing the number of pieces as well as background color.
- Ability to save a puzzle in a single file that can be reloaded later exactly where you left off.
- Saved file contains image data so there is no need to worry if you deleted or moved the image file.
- You can even create puzzles you send to friends without the need to send them the image files.
- Best of all, it's Freeware :) No spyware or adware or any other BS!
32bit (x86) System Requirements:
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- 1.6 GHz Processor
- 800x600 resolution / 32bit color
- Requires .NET framework 2.0
64bit (x86) System Requirements:
- Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 64bit
- 1.6 GHz 64bit (x64) processor
- 800x600 resolution / 32 bit color
- Requires .NET framework 4 Client
© Michael Cook 2003-2012